The Sunsynk 50kW three phase high voltage hybrid Inverter is the ideal commercial inverter for managing power flow from multiple sources such as solar, main electrical grid and generator.
- Four MPPT trackers giving allowance to flexible PV array configurations.
- Allows DC oversizing up to 30% more than the rated AC power.
- Unit can be operated without batteries (using PV and grid power).
- Supports Wi-Fi remote monitoring as standard.
- Type II DC/AC SPD as standard.
- Overload, over temperature and short circuit protection as standard.
Up to 5 x 50kW inverters can be connected in a parallel configuration, with each inverter having its own batteries connected to it.
It is highly recommended that the person/s that will be installing any product sold by SegenSolar, follow industry best practices and comply with the relevant SANS and DOL codes.
For systems containing high voltage batteries or inverters requiring a high voltage DC battery supply greater than 48V, the following is required and should be supplied:
- Installer must be a 3-phase electrician registered with department of labor (red seal).
- Installer must have product specific training prior to installation.
- Specific manufacturers may require training prior to installation for warranty conditions.
All installer companies must adhere to the above, non-compliance will lead to product warranty invalidation
If you want to place an order on the product please contact your Account Manager.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Powerforum Store (PTY) LTD will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.