The Sunsynk 5kW hybrid Inverter is the ideal inverter for managing power flow from multiple sources such as solar, mains grid, battery, and generator.
- Compatible with a wide range of lithium-ion and lead-acid batteries.
- Mobile App for monitoring.
- IP65 rated.
- Automatic switching from grid-tied to off-grid mode.
- Zero export power capability
- 16 x units can be paralleled in a single installation
- Essential and non-essential loads outputs.
- Wi-Fi dongle (for remote monitoring) and CT-clamp as standard.
Installations with Sunsynk products now need to be registered here to gain full activation of the warranty.
Equipment warranty registration needs to take place within 7 (seven) days of commissioning of the project, failure to register the warranty may result in the warranty being made void.
Please read this document for instructions on how to do the firmware update on all Sunsynk inverters.
For installations with Pylontech, REVOV and Hubble Lithium batteries please use the following BMS cable: SUN-CAN-3M.
For installations with Freedom Won batteries please use the following BMS cable: F-WON-CAN-SUN
Before installation, please ensure that you check that the Inverter is updated to the latest firmware version.
For firmware updates, ensure that the inverter is on bypass mode and the PV is off. Failure to do this may damage your inverter.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Powerforum Store (PTY) LTD will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.