Super High Power Mono PERC HiKU7 module 600W
- Module efficiency up to 21.2%.
- Up to 3.5 % lower LCOE, Up to 5.7 % lower system cost.
- Comprehensive LID / LeTID mitigation technology, up to 50% lower degradation.
- Compatible with mainstream trackers, cost effective product for utility power plant.
- Better shading tolerance thanks to the half-cut cell technology resulting in improved efficiency.
- Robust construction in accordance with the highest quality standards thus improving outstanding module longevity.
- Minimizes micro-crack impacts thanks to the multi-busbars on the module.
- Heavy snow load up to 5400Pa and increased wind load up to 2400Pa.
12 year product warranty and 25 year power output warranty
Comes with Staubli MC4-EVO2 Connectors.
Due to size of the panels and the stacking orientation of the complete pallet (both length and width entries), fork lift truck on site is required to offload these modules.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Powerforum Store will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.