S5-GC50K - Series 5 Three Phase Grid-Tied Inverter
- Max. efficiency of 98.7%
- Type-II over-voltage surge protection for both DC and AC
- Wide voltage range - Ultra low start-up voltage of 195V and max PV input voltage of 1100V
- Max PV DC Power of 75kW
- 32A input per MPPT, 16A input for each PV string
- Maximum output power of 55kW
- 5 MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm, with 2 DC inputs per MPPT effectively reducing string mismatch
- Intelligent monitoring, Smart I-V Curve Diagnosis
- Integrated AFCI (DC arc-fault circuit protection)
- IP66 Rated and C5 Anti-Corrosion Level
- Integrated DC switch for emergency shut-down of PV power or safe PV maintenance
- DC reverse-polarity protection
- Supports PLC/GPRS/WiFi communication with less wiring and reduced installation costs
- 5-year standard warranty
Register on SolisCloud, to support remote upgrade and control.
German and Dutch Installation Manuals still pending from the manufacturer. UK: Please note that a slight adjustment was required on the G99 report which has resulted in S5-GC range temporarily losing their G99 approved status. The updated form has already been resubmitted to the ENA and is currently awaiting assessment.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Powerforum Store (PTY) LTD will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.